Saturday, August 21, 2010

Paris - 1er jour - Evening


My salade Grecque

Of course, wine.



After dinner, we walked around the city, just exploring around the city. Sitting at the Pont Neuf with a blanket, some food, and a bottle of wine seems to be the thing for young people to do, so we're definitely planning on having a little picnic there at some point.

I can't remember the name of this building.

Right outside my hotel.

I got back to the hotel at about 11, and after a little chamomille tea, I am ready to go to sleep. Run tomorrow? Two other girls + Adam seem to be up for it, so it might happen. Or perhaps, I might explore the hotel's gym - we'll see.

Boat tour around the Seine tomorrow, and the Eiffel tower for dinner!


Bonne nuit!
So, after a very long meeting with our program director, which I believe lasted about two hours, we finally decided to head out and explore the city as a group. We were hungry beyond belief, but trying to find a cheap, vegetarian-friendly place in the 6ème arrondissement was a little challenging. After looking at many places, we finally settled for the Café Mazarin.

Emma and Adam enjoying their french bread, as we waited for our food to be served.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home